1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

post your weapon combos!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by BCC minsterofdefence, Dec 19, 2008.

1. heres mine

War axe
    48 DI
    30 SSI
    36 hit fireball
    3 dci

diamond mace
    45 DI
    30 SS1
    44 hit fireball

44 hit magic arrow
    30 SSi
    36 hit lower defense
    38 DI
  2. Are you looking for PvP or PvM weapons? Melee only or Archery too?
  3. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

I don't pvp but I got a bow from heartwood quest trying to get runics and I enhanced it.

Elven Composite Longbow
    Life Leech 16%
    Hit Lightning 36%
    Hit Energy Area 34%
    Swing Speed Increase 40%
    Damage Increase 21%

Since I have never PVPed I am not even sure if that is consideredgood. But I locked it down on my floor anyway.
  4. The elven composite isn't normally one that PvP'rs go for. The specials just aren't very good on it. Heavy Crossbow, Crossbow, Repeating Crossbow, Bow, Composite Bow, and Magical Shortbow are the usual selections for PvP archers.
  5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    The problem with the hit area spell on a PVP bow is if you are a red and hit someone that is flagged to you and they are in a guard zone along with others that are blue, it will hit them as well and get you guard whacked. Or the other way around if your in guard zone and hit a red standing next to other reds, it will flag you to all of them as well, and if they are archers there is a pretty good chance that they will auto defend and fire back.

There are certain weapons and template combinations where an area effect works wonders if used in the right spots and situations.

But as Connor pointed out that isn't a normal PVP bow, then again I don't know what it would do if you had poinsoning on your archer. I would probably keep it for PVM tho.
  6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    My new favorite weapon combo is a FC 1 hit spell Bokuto and a FC 1 hit spell UBWS Diamond mace on my newest juggernaut template.

Nerve Strike/Concblow deals devastating damage when you get someone to 1/2 life. :gun:
  7. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    In my book, that's trash. Just because a bow is fast swing speed increase, doesn't make it necessarily good. As a PvP archer myself, that bow has nothing on it that I would want. DI too low...life leech too low and irrelevant, energy area...as someone else pointed out, hit area attacks aren't good. Only valid point is the swing speed increase and for the specials that that bow carries...not worth it.
  8. Executioners Axe

HLD 36%
    HLL 57%
    SSI 20%
    DI 39%

Didn't think is too bad for a bronze runic.
  9. O'siris

O'siris Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 1, 2008
    diamond mace
    45 hit lightning
    40 lower def
    30 SS
    49 di

war mace
    42 fireball
    38 lower def