1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Posted this ATL forum, no reply - need tamer help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Seismic, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Seismic

Seismic Guest

Hello all-

Since I can't get much help in the Atlantic forum, I'll ask here.

I'm in need of 10 minutes of assistance from a kind tamer on the Atlantic shard. I need a tamed blue beetle transferred to me.

PLEASE send me a PM if you can help me tonight!!

Thanks much
  2. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Sorry, but my tamers are all on LS. You might have better luck if you repost your request in the Tamer forum. I know tamers that read and post there but never show up here in UHall.
  3. Capricious

Capricious Guest

So do you need one tamed for you, or transferred from another of your chars? You said transferred, but can only imagine you mean tamed as I don't think you need taming to hold a blue pack beetle.

I don't have a tamer at the moment on Atl, but the above poster is right. Tamer forum people are pretty darn cool folks.
  4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    right, to have a blue beetle transferred to you, doesn't require a tamer. but if you need one tamed, it does. i agree with the other posters, try asking your question on the Tamer forum - very helpful people there.
  5. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I just posted to her/him on the atl boards

they said they have about 38 tamin, if jewls wont help get one for u,

Ill be on tonight about 7 central if u still need one q me