1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Posting Pic's

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Banner, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Banner

Banner Guest

OK I actually forgot how to send Pics over here from Screenshot Captor I did it a long time ago but forgot how to do it.. SOOO if someone could tell me how to post Pic's over here on the forms "again" I will post the pic"s.... Thanks...

2. Banner

Banner Guest

SOOO no one knows how to post pic's?? Or is it a big secret and I'm not suppose to know???? COME ON GUYS I WANT TO POST THE PICS OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!

3. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am pretty new @ this myself. but I will try help. when you post a msg, there is a paper clip art to the right of the smilly face. click on the paper clip and browse for the picture u want to post. click upload
    done. I am bad @ tech sapport this will likely be confusing :lick:

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

When you make a post you can add a pic as an attachment directly from your computer, just save the pic with a picture editing program (like paint or photoshop). Make a new post and scroll down to where it says "manage attachments"

Alternately after you save the pic you can upload it to a hosting website like photobucket and then get a URL for the image, then use the image tags [ IMG ]your image URL here[ /IMG ] to post it (minus the spaces around IMG).