1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Posts on Stratics

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Idahoan, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

As I have had my post from this morning deleted after it was ok'ed by another moderator, may I make a suggestion.

Maybe the moderators should talk to each other before deleting or locking posts which one deems ok and another deems incorrect.

As I was attempting to warn others of possible wrong doing, I see it's in the best interests of stratics that it's patrons are oblivious to possible in game hazzards.

In the future, you might want to scan uoforums.com for possible in game hazzards that should be of concern to one & all.

2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Are these the "hazzards" of which you speak?

[​IMG]

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

its always a crap shot with Mods, I would just amke sure you check with more than one

4. razic

razic Guest

its ok, the mods think im storm so all my stuff gets deleted since hes baned...
    its bs...

5. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

oh momma cieta...... now that brings back memories! She will always be theee "Duke"!!

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Just an aside here... I trust Cyber and have had many good transactions with him. Make sure you are dealing with the real deal and you will never be sorry.

7. Rykus

Rykus Guest

I don't know who is doing it, but one of the reasons I rarely post here anymore is I'm tired of my posts getting deleted for reasons unknown to me without any sort of explanation why. I'm pretty sure I know who is NOT doing it, but it doesn't matter, the end result is the same, and it gets old...

I'm sure like most people, if I did something bad enough to cause a deleted post, I'd appreciate knowing what I did deserve that action.

*waits for this to get deleted*

8. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

If you did something wrong, you would be notified. The only other exception is if you quoted someone who did something wrong, then your posted probably got deleted along with it. It would be pretty silly to delete a ROC violation and leave the quoted copies of it.

And Cyber, the mistake was mine. I'm human too. I PM'ed you with further details.

9. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ty

appreciate the input

10. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Class act. Good on you for openly saying it was you, and trying to remedy the situation. Nice to see.

11. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Rykus...like Vortex said, I've also had many of my posts deleted because they were attached to a thread branch that became infected...when the admin or mod pruned it, everything that grew below that section went in the trash as well. You don't get notified in that case, because you didn't do anything wrong, your post is just a casualty. :D

-Skylark

12. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Something Kelmo told me a few months ago was to not to quote a post unless I am absolutely sure of it, cause if it is deleted, all the ones attached to it are too. Find some other way to reply to it.