1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Potential returning player questions about Siege and pvp in general.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jamieirl, Sep 22, 2011.

1. jamieirl

jamieirl Guest

Hello UO, I haven't had an OSI account since 2001 or something close to that. I'm guessing that trammel still exist and I can only guess that that's still bad. I used to play Siege Perilous and if I were to return that would be the place. First of all, does it still exist? If so, what has changed since 2001/2002? What is the pvp like now? The last time I played the pvp was publish 16 I think. I'd play a preuor shard if that ever opened but it doesn't seem like that ever will. Anyway I just got that urge thought I'd check it out. Thanks for any replies.
  2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Start here and have fun: https://accounts.eamythic.com/ :gee:

And don't forget to add "_uo" to your account name for your Mythic Master Account in the lower right.

Wait, why do I need to tell you to add "_uo" to your account name, it's all over the front page of accounts.eamythic.com and it's right there on UOHerald.com to add "_uo" so it should be self explanatory.

Real answer, well you'll need to do the _uo thing, Siege is still around, but your big problem is not going to Trammel or Ren, it's going to be Age of Shadows.

Start here:

Ultima Online Gameplay Guide - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

But pay attention to this:

Ultima Online: Age of Shadows - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia
  3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Siege is still here, but the population is quite low. The big change has been Imbuing, people can make their own magic items tailored to their needs so its easier to be competitive gear wise.
  4. puzzleagent

puzzleagent Guest

I was on the same boat, man everything is different!
    I am learning and re-learning many stuff.

Having fun so far tho, you should try it out

ps: oh and as Uvtha mentioned population is very low but it helps a lot to get guilded. And cleaning certainly helped with population, I see more players logging in recently! :)
  5. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Mar 16, 2011
  6. Ultimaholic

Ultimaholic Guest

This :thumbsup: