1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Potions Query

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Prime., Jul 28, 2010.

1. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Love this publish altogether thanks! I do have a few questions about pots since they're being changed....

I've noticed with my "Pot Bag" there's always two sometimes three different stacks but it's the same type of pot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I try to stack the one I tried stacking into another pile I guess fails and goes to a random spot in my backpack or box I have my pots in.

Nothing to serious, but would save a bit of house space, the apple changes for sure will save me just about 50!

P.S. I realize my house is bare, but that's just because I just placed it! :p

2. Zig_Mythic

Zig_Mythic Guest

Hey Prime.,

I asked that your post above be moved to it's own thread so it doesnt get lost in the other :)

~Zig

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sometimes if you use taste id in both stacks you can put them together again, but not working all the times...