1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Potions

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pandaros, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Pandaros

Pandaros Guest

This is probably a very dumb question but I can't figure it out : when I drink a dex potion, although it says +22% dexterity my actual dexterity increases only by 2 - from 148 to 150 (i have ep 40% from equipment). Everything else works ok (for example with the str potions) - does anyone know what causes that? thx

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the cap is 150 you can't go higher, but using this pots are useful if you are cursed :)

3. Pandaros

Pandaros Guest

I see... I thought there was no cap in stamina and it would still increase but apparently I need less dex and more +stamina items. thanks:)

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There is not a Stamina Cap, but there is a Dex cap - 150. :(

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

thats why you focus on +sta pieces in your suit - you can always pot up to 150 dex

6. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'd shoot for around 123 dex on your suit. With the 22% increase that should hit you at 150 after a buff.