1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Potted Cactii

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mezzac, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello all,

This is one item I would love to have, particularly the tall flowering potted Cactii.

I was reading one of the 'sticky' post and it mentioned Potted Cactii .... does that mean that they are available in game?? If so, how rare are they and what price would you have to pay??

I read a little while ago that they may become available as a Year 10 or 11 Vet reward - If so, would you pick as a reward??

Thanks Mezzac

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm thinking it might be one of the new plants with the next publish, but I could be wrong, I very often am :blushing:

3. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I was thinking that too actually, but only because I was expecting a cactus in teh spring cleaning rewards, and it never turned up (it was a cactus wasn't it? They showed pictures of it at some point I am sure!)

4. DevilsOwn

think yer right, Teeshy.... someone asked about the potted flowering cactus as a turn-in reward and the response was "we have bigger plans for that".... or sumpin along those lines

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thought we already had them by the boat load @ xmas 2004 or was they differnt flowering cacti???

6. DevilsOwn

yah, little different... the ones that are currently being requested are like tri-barrel with pink flowers, not the sprawling red Christmas cactus