1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Potted Trees / Flowerpots

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ill Saint, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Ill Saint

Ill Saint Guest

Got a bunch of these. Curious if they are at all rare, and worth anything.

Regardless I don't need them and would be happy to sell (Baja).

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

There are a few sets around .. I would say 8-12 mil a set more on some shards
  3. on GL, prices for the following pieces are

tall potted tree: 1.2-2m
    small potted plant (looks like weeds): 500-700k
    potted plant (vibrant colors): 750k-1.2m
    potted plant (small tree): 500k-700k
    potted plant (orange flower): 500k-700k

set would range from 5-6m
  4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 23, 2007
    On most shards those prices are quite accurate, except for the weedy one, that one tends to go for 400-500 in my experience.
    I am crazy about potted plants (I dare say I have one of the, if not the, biggest collections ;)) so I can say there are quite a few full sets.
  5. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2007
    Tweety (previously from Europa, now I think playing on Chessy) had an objective of owning 1000 potted plants by the end of 2007, that was last autumn and he already had 800+.

So, yes, there are a lot of those around ;)
  6. Ill Saint

Ill Saint Guest

Thanks for all the info guys.

Well, if anyone from Baja wants to take these off my hands, then by all means get in touch.