1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Power Crystals for Blackrock Stew?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kalabas, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Kalabas

Kalabas Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I understand the only way to get blackrock stew now is to exchange power crystals to a recruiter or some quest guy, but I have looked everywhere near the shrine of Spirituality and not found a quest giver or a recruiter. Does anyone know if he exists, or what I am missing? I see the bane camp, but no recruiter anywhere.

2. Yalp

Yalp Guest

The bane quest giver is missing from the Baja Shard as well (Ilsh/spirit gate). I am not sure if we can no longer get blackrock and must rely on the tasty treats or not

3. Babble

Babble Guest

4. Kalabas

Kalabas Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

The problem is tasty treats don't recharge their poison breath. Only the stew does that.

5. Kalabas

Kalabas Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a recruiter or quest giver present at Spirituality gate on ANY shard? I have checked 3 so far and none were there. Chesepeake, Pacific, and Baja. Don't know about the others.

6. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

MIA on Great Lakes as well

7. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wasnt it said, that the bane quest giver has moved to Magincia? (Not shure, fi his older quests are still available.)

8. Galingree

Galingree Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

True. Dump the power crystals. You cannot hand them in anymore. It would be a bit much keeping 2500 power crystals if you want to make 7500 loyalty points with the Bane Chosen (for 3 points a Meer)! :)