1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] powerscroll

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by nemo, Sep 11, 2009.

1. nemo

nemo Guest

I seem to remember reading somewhere that imbueing powerscrolls came from doing a quest, but I can't find any info on this. Could someone please tell me where you get them
  2. ouguru

ouguru Guest

You can get them for rewards off of the artificers at the soulforge. The higher end quests get you the higher end powerscrolls.
  3. Satejrat

Satejrat Guest

The 3 NPC's standing around the Soul Forge in Tel Mar each give a quest

The NPC quest for 50 Residue will give a 105 or 110 Powerscroll

The NPC quest for 50 Enchanted Essances will give a 115 Powerscroll

The NPC quest for 50 Relic Fragments will give a 120 Powerscroll
  4. thoregundi

thoregundi Guest

How do you mark an unraveled item for the quest though? I've unravled 200 items and none of them are counting for the Secrets of the Soulforge quest ?

Oh I figured it out! I just have to left click on my character and click toggle quest item !
  5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    You just left click on yourself, and select the "Toggle Quest Item" and target the residue in your pack then talk to the person that gave you the quest. It's the same way with the ML heartwood quests.

It is easier to get enough of the 115 scrolls that require enchanted essense and combine them with a spell binder than it would be to use the 50 relic fragments.