1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kezz, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Kezz

Kezz Guest

Hey there,

I've just recently restarted an account on UO after a 6 year break and can't seem to find any 110 or 115 power scrolls for sale, and I can't afford the millions it would take to buy a 120. I was wondering if any vendors still sold the lesser scrolls for newbies like myself.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    They're out they're out there, but mainly on vendors outside of the city wall. Post what you're looking for in this forum: UO Atlantic Trade - Stratics Forums. I suspect there are lots of 'em floating around for cheap.
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

They are still out there, but with the scroll-binders, they are more useful so you'll have to look more than you used to.

The scroll binder lets you take a bunch of 105's and make a 110 - or a bunch of 110's and make a 115, etc. But it does take a lot to make the next level.
  4. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

Come find me in New Haven and Ill hook you up with those scrolls. Ask any TWT member, they will be able to contact me if I'm online.