1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Powerscrolls

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Maximilliean, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Does anyone know a good vendor that sells the lower end (105-115) powerscrolls? I checked around Luna but all I found was vendors selling 120 scrolls. Thanks.

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There are no longer many vendors that sell these because of Scroll Binders. Most people save the lower scrolls to make the 120's. If you list which ones you need people can tell you whether or not they have them though. I may even have a few of them.

3. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Thanks Krinkle. Scroll Binders? Sorry for my ignorance but I have been out of the game for a little over two years and don't have SA yet.

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Crafted by scribes. They allow you to bundle a bunch of power scrolls (or scrolls of transcendence) into a single scroll of higher value. I think it's something like 20 105's make a 120.

5. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Oh okay I remember seeing that on my scribe's crafting menu. I assumed it was like the BOD books but for powerscrolls.