1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Practice Weapon Set (Including Rare Battle Axe)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by a hooded figure, May 15, 2009.

1. I'm selling what I believe to be is a full practice weapon set. It includes,

-A spear
    -A bow
    -A longsword
    -A hatchet
    -A battle axe
    -A crook
    -A mace
    -A gnarled staff
    -A skinning knife

I'm asking 15m, or accepting offers or trades. The set is located on Great Lakes. I can be contacted on Stratics by PM or thread responses.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, lemme know if you get the 15m. I can't move most practice weapons at 10k. I have a million of em.

3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

The Battle Axe is the only one of real value, 15m would be a very good price

4. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

I Have Sold About 8 Sets Between 10-12M They Are Not To Popular Sales Are Far And Between.

5. Thank you for the replies. I am flexible on my prices and trades can be negotiated. If anyone still wants to offer, I'm open to it.

6. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Do not misunderstand, the Battle Axe is a very nice piece and not as easily found as the others.

7. I understand. I found mine in an IDOC. It doesn't serve any benefit to my needs so I'll let someone else honor its value.