1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PRAH Auction Results

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by PRAH, Aug 10, 2008.

1. PRAH

PRAH Guest

PRAH held the bi-monthly auction last night and we had a wonderful full house. Lot of old and new faces were in the crowd. Only a tiny problem with some having macros tied to keys and that was quite disrupting caused quite a bit of problems with journal but that was resolved quickly and politely.

Just thought we would pass on a few notes to you all. Thanks to the awesome bidding we had our largest Auction to date.

For those that might be wondering: the Sorcon statue deed being discounted, was sold and now has a new home.

Here are some stats:

Total of items entered: 36 lots
    Mystery Chest donated by PRAH: sold for 18m
    Lots not sold: 7
    Total of Sale including mystery chest: 130,705,000m

Thank you all for making this an awesome auction. The next auction will be held on August 23, 2008 at 8pm Eastern time.

Drop offs/Check pickups will be on Monday and Tuesday 7-9pm

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

so where are all these rich guys that need a date?

:D

3. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I heard they are having a regatta off the coast of Bucs den but you know how rumor's get started so....

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I was very happy, I got the two items that I really wanted, and for about half what I had bugeted.

5. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Great auction, and at least this time I made more than I spent :danceb: