1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PRAH reminder

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by PRAH, Aug 11, 2008.

1. PRAH

PRAH Guest

Tonight and tomorrow night is item drop off and check pick up for the next auction. We will be holding the next auction on Aug 23 and the next one the following Sat Aug 30 then back to every 2 weeks.

We have several players that have not picked up their checks from the last 2 auctions, please pick them up. These are the ones that need to come to the auction house: from the 7/12 auction, Loki, Ash, from the 7/26 auction, Centus, INTEL, Oak Tree, Queenie. If your item did not sell we wish to return your items to you.

Thanks see you tonight

2. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Pleasure doing business with you, and thanks for the prompt payment. One small note of criticism though. Expecting the seller to go get a check for 5% just doesn't really cut it for me. Every other auction I've dealt with deducted the 5% fee from the payout for each item. Having people line up then telling them 'Go get a check for X before you get your money' isn't really all that professional, nor is it the way RL and other ingame auction houses are run.

Yes, it's a bit more work to calculate each payout and cut the check(s) accordingly, but that's part of the job of running an auction.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I've had fun so far at your auctions and you do a pretty good job of it. I'm just providing constructive criticism. I mentioned it when I picked up my checks tonight but since then I've talked to two other people who felt the same. Since I didn't think either would say anything, I figured I would since I'm always shooting my mouth off anyways :danceb:

3. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

well you got the shooting your mouth off part right, and I agree having to go get a check was a bit inconvenient. Can't complain about the money I made though. :)

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I actually prefer bringing a check, It would seem to me it makes much less work for the auction house, and isnt' that time consuming enough already. All you have to do is simply ICQ PRAH and ask how much your check needs to be.

5. PRAH

PRAH Guest

We had not set up an ICQ# just did not think of it, but we do have one now.

ICQ 355 021 147:danceb:

6. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It's not a big deal, just my personal preference. That and the fact that you can always wind up having a customer who is flat broke and hence using the auction to raise money ;)

ICQ added to my list.

7. PRAH

PRAH Guest

We would relax the rule for someone that is (flat broke) all they have to do is say so. We work with foks.

8. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I am flat broke!

9. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Under just a billion is flat broke thunder.

10. Don't even think about it.

11. Caelas

Caelas Guest

If that's the case,I guess I'm pancake squishy broke! Hoping one day to get decent items to auction off...

12. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm so broke I cant even pay attention ;)

13. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

What happened? Drink the water in Tijuana and forced to use all your checks?