1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-built Houses Cost/Lockdown/Storage Table on UOHomeDecor.com

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kayhynn, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    I've been a bit busy the last few days working on a project which - while not finished - is finished enough to share. I was researching a few things and discovered while Stratics had a list of how many lockdowns each Pre-Built and Plot structure has, it didn't have updated lockdowns for the various upgrades.

So this weekend I compiled that for the Pre-Built Houses. The list is complete - what is not complete are the pages for the links for the pre-built house. Each Pre-built house will have a page dedicated to it with some of the same info duplicated from the table, but also empty interior and exterior pictures as well as decorated examples for each home.

I will be updating as I get those pages done, but I wanted to announce the chart today. Check it out here: http://uohomedecor.com/pre-built-houses-costlockdownstorage-table/