1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pre Day 10 guessess...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bazer, May 8, 2010.

1. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Anyone wana speculate/guess any good places for the last book to be? Tram? Fel? Ish? Tokuno? Malas? Ter Mur? So many places...

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Britain castle or Magincia.

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So far, Ter Mur and Malas seem underinvolved - Ter Mur makes a sort of sense since it was 'discovered' after Ricardo's adventures (even though there must have been connections from there to Blackthorn, Malas, the 'ML' dungeons, and Ilshenar, because of the statue collection in the museum), but I do find it interesting that Ter Mur has long had a link directly to the Abyss, whilst Malas has an area called 'The Abyss' right next to a volcano. Malas does look a like a severely damaged facet, with bits crumbling into the void, which might imply a link to an area 'devastated' by the creation of Trammel. Could be a reason why it's not linked in to the locations connected with the lantern, but for all I can figure out to date, last place could even be in Heartwood....

I've not checked if there is any 'pattern' to the locations so far though, might try that later if I get chance, but I doubt that's likely to indicate anything.

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Based on at least one Dev's twisted sense of humor, I'd guess the Primeval Lich champ spawn.

5. With all the complaining about today, they will likely just have a gump pop up at log in tomorrow and it will let you just select the reward without even having to move rolleyes:

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wow.. Tokano. I thought I had heard all the possible misspellings of Tokuno and yet I am presented with a new one I hadn't predicted. Definitely adding that one to the list.

7. Gelf

Gelf Guest

Really,well now that would save me some time:D , though i was figurin malas since they haven't gone there yet

8. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Iver's Roundling.

9. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Ogre Island, Despise, Fel? :lol: Perhaps Yew Gate? rolleyes:

10. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Reading the notes for day 9, Felucca seems to be the likely place.