1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-paid credit cards & UO.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blaze LEGENDARY Mage, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Blaze LEGENDARY Mage

Apr 2, 2011
    Anyone know which ones work for UO? The prepaid visa/mastercard gift cards? Or the renewable ones? I'm in a situation where my bank card expired, and awaiting the new one (It's a mess because of moving, and the bank messing up address...). My one account ran out of time, and my other does today, or tomorrow. So I'm stuck having to get one of those just to be sure nothing decays if the bank takes too long, before I open an account elsewhere.

None of this would have happened if the gametime I "purchased" would have actually went through before my card expired. I guess I should have forfieted my current gametime & then bought the 90days to be sure it was billed/added instantly... But instead I got nothing.

So anyone know which one I should get? I heard Walgreens has some, and Walmart, but I really don't want to go to Walmart because the one by my work is pretty junky!
  2. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 8, 2006
    I used a prepaid $25 Mastercard from Walgreens before to sign up a new account.

You might need to go on the company's website and enter in your personal information ( name address etc) and attach that to the card.

It's been a few years since i did that, so i can't remember exactly.
  3. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nov 12, 2001
    I use a Walmart Money card to pay my monthly subscription.
  4. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 28, 2008
    Green Dot works. It's available all over the place, it seems.
  5. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

The regular prepaid $25 mastercard or visa ones work.

You don't need a renewable one.