1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

*Prepares for laughter and flaming*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Sep 8, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ok so a few things have come to my attention...

First and foremost it has come to my attention that some people seem to be confused with exactly what alliance i'm in.

My guild (WTC) consists of myself, my brother and deathtax.

We are allied with a number of small guilds as follows

I4Ni = Sprago and his brother
    Green beer FTW= Righty
    Gods of war= fantas bunch
    and some random people I think sprago knows...

Gab and Dt dont really play anymore so I'm pretty much solo, meaning theres not alot of the game a solo red can do. So if you see me, i'm more likely to try to help you than to kill you, especially in all the new lands.

If your farming silver, I will kill you, its a faction thing.

I am not allied to TnT or SP! Trust me, neither of these guilds like me very much and a few of their members probably have some severe hatred for me.

I know it sounds odd but if your pvm guild and are active, and want a random red doing your dirty work (errands, killing anyone trying to annoy you, protection, heals) Give me a jingle here or on ICQ, regards of how you may think i'm devil, I still like to play this game and with so much to do now i'm willing to hook up with anyone...

Want to use vent? I got my own. So hit me Siege.

....And no.... I dont want access to your stuff, and no I wont pay you the 5 mil you think I owe you...
  2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007
    Aww shucks. Even if you said you would? :flame:
  3. archite666

archite666 Guest

I lub you too scuzzybottems