1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Prepatched golem?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by HeathBar, Jul 1, 2008.

1. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

I have quite a few questions about this so please bare with me as I'm pretty clueless on this topic.

I have a golem in my stable that I've owned for probably like 5 or 6 years now. I think it was made before AOS. Does that make it a prepatch golem? How can I tell for sure?

Also, what is the advantage of a prepatch golem vs. a new gm made one? And lastly, if it is a prepatch golem, how much do they sell for approximately?

Thanks!

2. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Yes it would be pre-patch.
    Poison resist will be 100%
    Advantage would be to train on it with out doing any damage with 100% poison weapons.

I have been offered upto 10mill for mine.

3. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

Perfect! Thank you :D

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

'Pre-patch' is actually an unclear state. You need to have someone lore your golem. (Animal lore of 110+ will do.) If your golem has 100% poison resist, your fine with it. If not, hes probably only worth your memorys.
    I do have some very old golems and those dont have high poison resistance. Mine ones are around 26 or sommit.