1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Pretty bad boat bug.

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

control shift to get the "Deck" tab, walk over, click and drag. Every time, for me at least, a majority of the boat will disappear. i will lose the ability to walk, or teleport off the boat. I will then be eaten by dragons.
    Mythic, please re-open your beta boards and start a focus group to get this client where it needs to be.

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

3. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You're overreacting! This sounds like a mean bug for sure, but no need to reopen the beta boards. Actually, this is the beta boards :p

4. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

my desire for the beta boards to be reopened has little todo with the bug of a boat disappearing and rendering you useless.

If you were apart of the last beta forum, its more the idea that for a solid few months bugs were reported, focused on, and fixed. which really needs to happen again. because there is more wrong with this client now than i feel the presenters think. Lets be real, someone just posted on Uhall asking how to talk....
    My biggest interest in UO is new players, who will be drawn to UO by this new client, then turned away when they play it.