1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty red color...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Luvan, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Luvan

Luvan Guest

I was on a trip to the mines yesterday when i came across a player who i think i amsafe to say was afk pet training. (his cu was 4X with 83 healing) but i didnt report because it provided a nice tank for me to get my pack training.
    His cu was the most amazing red color i have ever seen!
    I was unaware they came in that hue of red.
    my question is how rare are the red ones?
    and does anybody have one for sale on cats?
  2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    They are as rare as the black, white and pink ones. I'm sure there must be one or two out there that are looking for a home. The reds and pinks aren't as popular as the blacks and whites. I'd say I'd go look for one for you, but the rare coloured cu sidhe are Acts of God, or the RNG, whichever you prefer, so I would have no way of knowing when or if I would find one for you...
  3. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

It took me many hours of killing to get one. I got two blacks before I got a wine red. Still no white or blaze. The link is a site to see the percentages, just scroll to bottom.