1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Change in Stores in TC3

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by bitbok, Jan 30, 2008.

1. bitbok

bitbok Guest

I have a store in TC3 people are complaining loudly about the change in prices. Why are they going up so high in the catalog? help!
  2. Price changes are part of the new system. The more blue chairs there are in the world the more they are going to cost.
  3. bitbok

bitbok Guest

Thank you for your answer. I don't the sims that visit my store get this. As they tend to think I am scamming them.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just tell them to check out the blog, they can link directly to it in game by clicking the "launch TSO-e blog" widget thingymajig in map view.

5. I wouldn't worry too much about what they think. Once they go around town they will notice all stores have different prices.