1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

price check 1k spined leather

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by velg, Sep 2, 2008.

1. velg

velg Guest

looking for current rate for 1k spined leather..thanks
  2. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

was around 40 per for a long time I think, could be more now.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    We have a commodity price list in the opening post of the shop sticky at the top. It was compiled in the last couple of months so it should still be current.
  4. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    Everyone who comes here and farms leather to get starting gold always over looks the value of farming plain leather, don't make this same mistake. Thou spined is always in demand; the greatest demand is for plain. Trust me when i say i'm certain that a crafter i'm married to would buy plain leather all day and night and she still wouldn't have enough of it. So if you have the time and you have the will power to stick at it, you have a buyer of plain leathers. But as for the spined , we have purchased every scrap of it from every NEW char for the last god knows how many months and well..... i cant possibly use any more.
  5. velg

velg Guest

thank you all for the tips