1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check 2 Items

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by NevarB4Noq, Aug 21, 2014.

1. NevarB4Noq

NevarB4Noq Visitor

1. Bracelet of Haste: Dex 6, Stam 1, SSI 10% No penalties and has been check to see if its imbue able. Need a price check. Lesser Magic Item.

2. Gargish Bardiche : Splintering 20%, Hit life leech 37%, stamina regen 3, reflect physical 15%. No penatlies.. Greater Magic Item.

Both of these items are located on Great Lakes.:grouphug: So any thought or idea would be helpful for me to sell them.

Thanks Destinie Moon GL

2. SoftServeDreams

SoftServeDreams Journeyman
    Professional Premium

1. 10-15 mil
    It's imbuable for 2 more mods. Stam is not very much appealing beacause it's only 1 and still kills 1 slot. Dex can hardly be higher in priority than HCI, DCI, DI, EP for most dexxers. But it's still a nice SSI jewel. I think it might interest people who try to build 210+ stam suit with cheap budget. I'd put it on my vendor for 30 mil then keep lowering price till it's sold.

2. free-10k
    It's garg-only, two-handed(can't use pots), slow, no good mods other than splinter, little people would be interested in it.

3. NevarB4Noq

NevarB4Noq Visitor

Thank you very much you are the only person that has bothered to reply to me. :)