1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price Check-a Black Horse.not dread or mare....

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Roland Of Gilead, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

and is it legal?

2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Depending on shard, 2-5 mil.

3. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

I sold 2 of them, at 10m each.

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Come on Chaosy get with the times! They don't spawn anymore! I refuse to sell for less than 10 mil per.

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ive seen them sell as high at 5.

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

keep in mind they aren't a unique look, the provide no real benefit and with mounts people have things they need. tamers need their control slots. pvpers need their faction mounts. pvmers usually roll with the swampy for obvious reasons and mules need beatles.

7. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

On one of my dexxers, I run my pure black horse because I've forgotten how to drive a swampy and seem to get him stuck on the edges of rocks, plants, trees, etc. too often while running at full speed.
    Most of my characters run beetles (smith/tailor), ethy Llamas/beetles/unicorns, or chargers of fallen. When going into a PvP possible situation, you have to have a REAL pet so when you get dismounted you can hit your "all follow me"/remount UOAssist macro and get out of dodge, hopefully before you see gray and are OOOOoooOOO-ing.

Since you are not able to get them anymore, the "oddity" factor is going to raise the prices on them. I obtained my own and a few others for people a couple years back. Back then, they went for ~2mil. I think due to not being able to obtain them anymore, they are somewhere in the 5-8 mil area and that is probably where they will remain. I can't see them selling for higher due to they aren't able to do anything special other than looking like a "black horse" lol.