1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price Check, and looking for Large plant 1287 on Origin

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Larisa, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

All of these items are located on Atlantic, I just need a rough guestimate of each item.

All the armor is labeled the same.

[​IMG]

Also looking for the Large Easter Plant, Hue 1287 (The glacial one) On Origin, will accept payment on Atlantic :)

Thanks!

2. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

I have large glacial on origin. A small gift for welcoming me with kindness.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

might be able to get 5mil for the armor set.
    leprachaun shirt was going for around 250 when it first came out, with the market now 150 is probably realistic.
    the madrake rose might peak some interest, as you know roses are all about name. id say at least 1mil maybe more if it catches someones eye.

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Thank you Mirko for the plant, that was a pleasant surprise :)

And Smoot, thank you! I just needed a ballpark, it's much appreciated!

Smoot likes this.