1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price check and possible sale if the price is right.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mezzac, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 6, 2008

I am looking at getting a price check on a couple items - Location Oceania .......

1. Jamy's Junior Brittiania Scouts Carpentry Handbook. (I have an open offer on this - they will have an opportunity to match final bid if I decide to sell)

2. I would also interested in an approximate value on my rubble collection if sold as a whole - I have around 300 pieces. I good cross section of the more common walls / windows / 'garden edging' / Plants etc. Also have a few more rarer items such as Stairs / Sandstone blocks / wooden floors / carved walls / collums (square & round) etc. And the a few more unique items such as ... open book / saddle / Streched hide / House sign (pointing south) etc.

Thanks Mezz

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
    And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.
  2. UOFree

UOFree Guest

Well I might as well start the bid on the rubbles at 100m