1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] And possibly selling...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dimman, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Dimman

Dimman Guest

I haven't played UO for a couple of years so I'm a bit interested what items are worth these days as I might sell some... Better they are in the public than hidden in my bank :)

so the list I am wondering over:

1. Orcish Engineer Toolkit
    2. 1337 star sapphires weddingband
    3. A scimitar just named (Of Exceptional Quality) and another weapon called "A Magic Cutlass"
    4. Some various scrolls in different colors just called "Scroll" , they look like spell scrolls.
    5. Hooded Shroud of Shadows and Umbra
    6. A green light tile called "Light" if I remember correctly it came from Doom? or somethin like that.
    7. a red champagne glass called "A Champagne Glass" darker red than the more common "Champagne Flute".
    8. a Dyeing Tub thats pure black.. as the vet reward but is a normal dyeing tub :x
    9. Trammel/Felucca Moonstones
    10. Some rings/bracelets with teleport charges
    11. A sash that says "Obsidian Warrior"

I got some more stuff but I'll be more than grateful if you could answer this ;)

I don't know if it matters but its on the Europa server.
  2. The Shamrock

Jul 28, 2011
    I did my best, what else did you have hiding away in your bank?
  3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    ill give u 25m for the toolbox on europa....267208357
  4. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006

276 556 697