1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Price Check - Angel Gift Box

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nemesis, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis Seasoned Veteran

Just curious on the pricing for these gift boxes, not sure how much it varies by color.

2. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sadly the value of these continue to drop. I would imagine because they are still obtainable through the green holiday tickets. They hover around the 18-22 mark for the most part, unless it's the 2 tone "pink/purple" box. (Not sure of the current value of those). Some shades will command a slight bump, adding another 5-8 mil depending (like the black one for example). Still, a fairly steep decline in value from just a year ago.

Scott likes this.
  3. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

Yeah I sold all of my angels last year. had around 70 of them. This year the price droped from around 30m to around 20m and i fear it will keep dropping on the regular colors.

Scott likes this.
  4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

the bright blue is higher, the two-tone higher than that, the neon pink the highest. I sold my last neon pink for 80mil.

Scott likes this.
  5. Nemesis

Nemesis Seasoned Veteran

Here are the ones that I have --- how would you rank them? Multiple shades of blue / green / yellow.

angelboxes.jpg