1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check for a Newbie

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by sparta99, Nov 8, 2009.

1. sparta99

sparta99 Guest

Im new to siege and have a few questions:

How much are ignots worth? iron? shadow? ect ect. And is there a market for iron ignots?

How much are each of the mining gems worth in gold value?

Is there a demand for wood/lumber and bolts/arrows? And how much do logs/wood and arrows/bolts sell for?

How much are each of the rare lumberjacking resources/gems worth?

Is there a strong demand for potions from alchemist? if so what kind of potions? is anyone gonna buy a lesser heal or lesser poison keg? How much is a keg or 100 potions worth of various high demand products?

What is a good way for a newbie crafter to make some good $$$?

Thanks

2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Welcome to Siege!

There's a good commodity price guide here:
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=92847

Ok demand for ingots. Not much of a demand for wood/lumber, yes a demand for arrows/bolts. Arrows are usually around 10 each, bolts 12 each?

Yes for alchy potions they sell well. The pvp potions, gheal, gcure, grefresh and the others.

Easiest way to make gold as a newbie, cloth and plain leather. Remember you can't buy those from NPC vendors here on Siege.

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

In this thread you can find some prices:

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=92847

If you donĀ“t have a vendor to sell your stuff on you can always make a post on this forum whenever you have something for sale. Usually you will find buyers...

Welcome to Siege!

EDIT: Way to steal my link, Bruin. :p

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Check out NEW if you have not already. Let me know when you play and I will get you a blue beetle and anything else you might need. I also strongly sugest doing the spellweaving quest for furies and heals especially if your a human pure crafter.