1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Check for Armor of the Horselord gauntlets! Added Pix!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A friend of mine has a pair of Armor of the Horselord Gauntlets, and is considering selling them. Anyone have any idea of their value?

If anyone is interested in buying them, feel free to pm/icq me 247-299-718

As of right now the item is located on atlantic, and the buyer would be responsible for picking them up. Although he may be willing to negotiate transfer costs.

2. Soam414

Soam414 Guest

Never heard of them. I thought it was a new quest item looking at the mods hehe.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

old Halloween event armor. there's a full plate suit + a blue looking scythe to the set.
  4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Dec 1, 2005
    yes....except no one has ever put together a full suit.....theres even a helm (to a headless horseman....irony?) and gorget....?=/ lol....i used to own the arms, legs, tunic and scythe never found ne other pieces tho till now
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Lair Spirit on Oceania has almost a full set as well i think he just needs scythe and gloves.