1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check Glacial Blue Spell Book

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by $ebu, Dec 19, 2007.

1. $ebu

$ebu Guest

i saw a Blessed one and a unblessed one.... how much they going for ?

Regards
    $ebu

2. Guest

Guest Guest

theyre a dupe so many people will not buy them, but at least as many if not more will pay for them.

about 3-10 is what i generally see them for.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I did not tell you that you can get it blessed by selling it to an NPC vendor and then buying it back.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Quickly mind you.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

All of these changeling duped items were supposed to eventually get changed into common items. But the chances of that ever happening now are extremely unlikely due to most of the developers leaving.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

All of these changeling duped items were supposed to eventually get changed into common items. But the chances of that ever happening now are extremely unlikely due to most of the developers leaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only recall them making that statement concerning the shrouds, not the europa gold, necro blue, glacial, or ethy items.

7. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

DVI say the true, for the exemple the Paladin sword don't are changed.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

The shrouds were the most common item so they were dealt with first. But it was intended to change all the items.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the response to the paladin sword dupe was "The Redeemer"

Bleh

10. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Bleh

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong there, the paladin sword was out far b4 the redeemer

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Bleh

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong there, the paladin sword was out far b4 the redeemer

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, so in response the devs spawned the Redeemer so the graphic was not "rare." At least that's how I see it.

12. mandosa-nice

mandosa-nice Guest

Yes but The true sword have the name "Paladin sword" is most beautiful what Redemeer.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

The original glacial blue spell book was simply just that. The spellbook was originally from Napa and had no other special characteristics. Unfortunately, the dupe completely destroyed this item as it is impossible to tell the difference between the real one and all the dupes.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I bet the owner of the original does'nt care considering they probably made 100's of mios duping it lol

15. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

I bet the owner of the original does'nt care considering they probably made 100's of mios duping it lol

[/ QUOTE ]
    No, he is just very upset that his rare item was ruined.