1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check on 2008 Valentine Hunt Champion rose

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, pretty much what the topic says. The sticky on this forum says about 50 mil, but is that right? Sounds a little much for me, so just wondering. The rose is located on Great Lakes if anyone is interested in buying.

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The last one I've seen being sold went for around 30-35. Which I still think is a lot.
    There are 80 (15 shards, 2x EU, 5 per shard. Siege also had 5, but obviously doesn't count here). So the 50m PC, for an item without a unique graphic or very special colour and that is relatively common, is, in my opinion, too high.

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

50m is nuts lol, ive got a few at 10m a pop....most id pay is 10-20m.....and im still looking for more if anyone has some for sale

4. Guest

Guest Guest

my offer of 15 still stands

5. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

I've sold one at 40 and one at 45 mil.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I bought one yesterday for 30m, and did so gladly.

I'ld expect to see the going rate on these rise at least a bit above that, and settle around 40-60.

People love this sort of item for their deco fetish, and theyll become harder to obtain in the next few months.

7. I bought one for 35 yesterday on Europa. I thought it was a bit much, but not over the top. They're hard to get hold of. The people who won - at least on Europa - aren't too willing to part with them.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmm, okay, I guess I will try for 30 mil to start with. Again, on Great Lakes if anyone is interested.