1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Check on +47 Skill Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior Trade' started by Old Man of UO, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Any idea what this is worth? +47 Skill points and resist to boot

Chivalry +14
    Bushido +11
    Parry +10
    Wrestling +12
    Physical Resist 8%
  2. funtime2009

funtime2009 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 6, 2009
    Here's my take and I am a heavy skill jewlery seller in luna.

Chiv, parry, and resist go together but resist is not a key point.
    Bushido, parry, and resist go together and resist is not the key point.

Wrestle is useless since chiv uses a fencing wep and bushido uses a 2 handed wep for dodging.

Chiv and bushido do not go togeather at all since they are primary skills unless you use chiv for say poison cleansing.

At best its a primary 2 skill ring with a non consequential resist making my assertion on value to be 50k.

I'd pay 50k only because I collect multi skill rings. Post me or icq me at 598812897
  3. Slips

Slips Guest

Chiv and Bushido don't go together? There are TONS of templates that use chiv, parry, and bushido. I would price it at 500k, give or take. Its really got 3 decent mods that could help make someones template, resists on jewels is nice but other mods would be better, and wrestle is pretty useless.