1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check On A Dreadmare

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Revvo, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

dreadmare.JPG

Hit points are ok but untrained, resists seem pretty good with Phys and Fire at max and the others very close. Just curious on the value, may or may not sell depending on worth.

2. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I will give you 15 mill for it

3. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Makes me ill how these things are in demand, but this is the shard they were made for. In the King Edward range of taming id give this one a 8 for PvP and a 9.5 for farming. Based on the good numbers and the constant demand for dreads i'd honestly sell this myself for a minimum starting bid of 20 million. Based on the fact they are so rare I probably wouldnt sell it at all and only do one of a kind trades for it.

So with that in mind, to all you people that want one and disagree with my pricing, just remember that all it takes is one event with them making even a short return to drop the price in the toilet.

4. Rizarium

So it seems that Gaurdian has a 20 million gold offer on the table, or he is trolling, not sure which one.

5. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

The OT was price check... Im sorry Rizarium if I somehow offended you with my review.

6. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for all the responses and offers both here and through pm's i have decided to train him up and test him out on a few things for now, at least if i do sell him in the future he will be trained up :)

7. Rizarium

Me either, sorry alot of real life stress lately.