1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price check on a few items please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Rainey, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Rainey

Rainey Guest

These items are on Great lakes, and i am wondering if anyone has an idea of their values:

1 Rubble Ship Bow(i think its called the bow, its the front part of the boat, pointed part at the very end)

Full set of Assassin Armor

Bowl of Crane Soup (GL event item)

I thank anyone in advance that can give me any ideas of the values of these items.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

The rubble ship piece is probably worth around 15-25 million Also I saw someone advertising an assassin suit for sale at 70 million gold.
  3. short after crane soups were out, i think its almost 2 years ago, i saw 2 sold for about 15m and 20m individually on GL. price now could be doubled or bit more higher, say, around 50m.

full assassin is very variable in price but i often saw leggings and gloves were going for about 30m a piece months ago on GL. i think a full set can be 70m but price might be somewhat dropped.

for ship bow i agree with JC. very desirable for one who collect ship parts.