1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] price check on a few rares

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by murmandamus, Jul 5, 2010.

1. murmandamus

murmandamus Guest

Scattered hay " thin hay"
    A necro book thhat says "Happy 6th Anniversay UO!"
    A corroded box
    Ceramic mug
    Bucket of water
  2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    The bucket and bucket of water are the same item, about 3-4 mil, box is a quest item from a year or 2 ago, worth maybe a mil. not sure on the mug. the hay is worth a decent amount, the book worth the most. Hope that helps a little bit, i like rares but buy them so infrequently i really dont know current prices on stuff you dont see for sale alot.
  3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I think the Mug is worth the most. Pretty sure its worth more than the 6th Anni necro book.
  4. El_Cid

El_Cid Guest

Yeah Ive got one of those mugs, that is deffinately worth the most. Not sure on an exact price but im sure its 10mill+
  5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I paid 12 for my ceramic mug last year.
  6. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    What shard?
    Id be intrested in the necro book

7. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 19, 2008
    Mur, saw some of that hay for 9 mil at a place that usually sells stuff cheap. Hope that helps :)
  8. Monty Hall

Monty Hall Guest

First of all, Nice to see someone that like Feist as well. I am also Murmandamus on the Atlantic shard. So Tiny Dancer go make me a Sammich!!! The Necro book I'd price @ 15m or more, since it is a wearable. All of the 6th Anniv. items are rather rare to come across for sale. The Ceramic Mug is an old server birth and I've noticed in the last year a Huge following for these items.
  9. El_Cid

El_Cid Guest

Glad to know that the srver births are still holiding value, ive also got a mandrake root so ill keep them cheers
  10. murmandamus

murmandamus Guest

All of these items are on Chesapeake and will be put in the Rares festival that will be going on here soon.