1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Check on a Repeating Xbow

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

40% hit fireball
    40% hit poison area
    40% hit lower defence
    25% ssi
    13% energy resist

unenhanced... also wondering whether I should try and Yew enhance it, as there is no point putting any more ssi on it, or just leave it as is. Ultimate disrupting weapon, especially in team fights
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a nice bow. I would not try to enhance, leave that to the customer. With my luck, it would break for sure. I have a bit more luck with ash, but it does not need it. The only problem with it is that the hit area will often proc instead of the fireball. That might be OK in theory but I have never been impressed with the hit areas. Maybe someone else has a different opinion who has actually pvp'd after renaissance. As for price, if the above is not a problem for the buyer, I could see it selling for 2mil, as I've seen similar bows sell quickly for that price in Luna. However, I have also seen things like this sit at an asking price of 30mil. I have no idea if they ever sold. You might want to start at somewhere between these two extremes and see how it goes.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the quick reply! I will probably shove it on auction at 7 mil then I guess and see how it goes!