1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price Check on a Ring Please =)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by thechuck, Oct 23, 2011.

1. thechuck

thechuck Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2004
    In my shopping travels I came across a pretty sweet ring that will most likely be blessed soon..

5 Dex
    15% Enhave Pots
    14 Hci
    !4 dci
    22 Dam Inc

I know that you can Imbue a better ring. But it is not imbued so this lovely ring will never ever break =)...
    I will most likely be holding onto it...
    But I was just wondering how much do you lovely posters out there think it is worth??
    I am also on Catskills if that matters on price
  2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Considering you can quite easily imbue something better, not much. Forget about the wearing out part, just imbue another. I surely wouldn't waste a bless deed on it. Shrugs.
  3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 18, 2008
    If the ring's mods surpassed the 500 imbuing weight of jewelry this would be a GEM, unfortunately it does not so I must agree with Aibal.