1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

price check on bloodwood armour?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I want to set up a vendor that sells bloodwood armour but want to know what a reasonable price to sell suits would be? it costs in the 10k gold range for me to craft a full exceptional suit, and thats with a talisman. I was thinking 15k would be a fair price. what do you all think?

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

It's hard to make a Bloodwood suit close to all 70 and you can't unraw wooden items so I would say 20k for a good suit.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I can't remember who it was (King Edward I think?) posted some weeks ago about paying 15k for bloodwood suits. I made some for that price, but found to replace the boards, if I bought them, was going to cost me the equivalent of 20k per suit. I'm still down in stock by that quantity of of those boards.

One of these days I'll find a bloodwood tree that stays more than 3 respawns and gives more than 30 boards at a time. One of these days.

4. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you all for the info. My first set is on my vendor for 15k after that suit sells ill be raising the price to 20k so get it while its there! theres also a clothes bless deed on the same vendor for 500k! located west of luna bank