1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check on Carapace Crusher!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nathan Rahl, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Nathan Rahl

Nathan Rahl Guest

I have a Carapace Crusher I bought and brought over to Catskills. How much is the Carapace Crusher worth?

2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

How much did you pay for it, and when did you pay for it?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The ones that have been for sale lately have been listed for roughly 150m, but I'm not sure that any of them have actually been sold.

4. Nathan Rahl

Nathan Rahl Guest

I bought it for 120mil on Chesapeake. I got it maybe around a year ago. It was a week or two after the actual event happened I do not remember.

5. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I bought it for 120mil on Chesapeake. I got it maybe around a year ago. It was a week or two after the actual event happened I do not remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am selling mine at 150 mil. No reason to be any less since only 6-8 were released. Mods are not that bad, and its a event weapon with unique name, and black in color.