1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price check on colored "Bottles"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ducan IronWeaver, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

Mar 20, 2013
    Any one know the value of these? Are there any colors that are rare? Where did they come from?

Some of them I got from IDOC's and a few off of a vendor like a yr ago.

Every bottle is blessed except for the bottom 2. Are non blessed ones rarer?

Any info is appreciated, ty in advace...
  2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    The blessed bottles are from the Ranger of the Abyss global quest/event (I think that was the right quest). I've seen prices of 50k to 500k depending on color.

The non-blessed bottles were made from plant pigments in the stacked exploit. In my opinion, they aren't worth much maybe 100k or less(and wouldn't be allowed on the forum).

Hope that helps you with info.

Edit: I have never seen an non-blessed version of those quest bottles. Some quest items have non-blessed versions that are considered more desirable by some like the bloodied parchment or the soggy parchment, but I've never seen ones for the bottle. All the non-blessed versions have been due to that exploit. If you can match it with a plant pigment and it doesn't have a blessed tag, its from that exploit (including the rarer colors).
    #2 Assia Penryn, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    The blessed ones came from the quest you could do once a day to have a chance at winning the ranger of the abyss, or warden of the abyss house plot. i did the quest everyday on multiple characters (actually got lucky enough to win the warden house on atlantic) so collected ALOT of the bottles in the process. i thought i had them all, then realized there are many more colors. Not sure if any are rarer than the others, but my favorite is the jet black. Here are the ones i currently have - 61 so far with no doubles:

I keep an eye out for colors i dont have, usually they are between 50-300k but i have paid up to 1mil for colors i dont have. They look different in the 2 clients, so i cant tell if you have any i am missing.
    #3 Smoot, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013