1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Price Check on dexer brace

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ive asked several people and they cant give me a price but they all say wow. What do you guys/gals think? Any help would be awsome.

parry +11, Swords +11 HCI 12, DCI 11, Energy resist 11.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Unfortunately no one seems to want energy resist, and 23 total hci/dci is nice but not that high. I'd guess 1.5m due to complimentary skills. Note that I tend toward the 'reasonable' end on quotes though.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Its cool dude, I sold it for 8mil.
  4. <blockquote><hr>

Its cool dude, I sold it for 8mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats an insane sell dude. I bought something similar for 250k and resold for 1.2. you always get the luck [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    <font color="purple">it's that winning little-boy grin of his, Kratos </font>
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

You are lucky you got that... must not be much of a pvp'r. I guess it is a good trammy piece, who knows!
    It has no dex or dmg inc which is extremely important for a dexxer!