1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check on Fire Beetle

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by daud79, Jan 22, 2008.

1. daud79

daud79 Guest

Hi guys

I am just wondering how much does a fire beetle cost if i wanna buy one, Im playing Baja btw. Thanks

2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

on nappa people will tame them and give them away for free... maybe its just a perk of being there tho :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have one ready. Tell me when and where to meet.

(It's free, too.)

4. you can get decent cash for em, but I'm not sure how much... Generally people don't want to pay much for em and I don't like bending people's arm, so I don't bother with tame/selling em unless I'm in a real good mood [​IMG]

They are a pain to tame, cause you have to run through that long tunnel where recall doesn't work.

5. daud79

daud79 Guest

Hi Dune

First of all thank you for your kindness. But I dont know what will be the best time for us to meet, as i am living in Indonesia now, i assume u live in west coast that means when its Noon for me its 9 PM for you hehe, i guess i just wait for your pm then, i'll check if you online or not from time to time. Thanks again [​IMG]