1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Price Check on Fletching Tali

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Mistura, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

29% Exceptional bonus

The normal bonus is low, about 20 or so.

Anyone know what this would be worth?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

a lot depends on shard so with that being said I would put the value between 250k to 1 mill it would have been worth alot more if bolth numbers had been 29

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

In my mind, having a lower normal is a plus, for making the recipe items for Carpenter, Smith & Bowcraft.

Consider, a 30% Exceptional bonus.

IF you have a base 70% to make an item, and 10% chance of it being exceptional -

A 30/30 talisman will have you succeed 100% of the time, but only 40% will be exceptional.

A 0/30 talisman will have you only succeeding 70% of the time, but 40% of that 70% will be exceptional.

In the first case, 60% of your successes will be normal.
    In the latter case, (3/7 * 100%) = only 42.857% of your successes would be normal. You'll more of the wood you're crafting from, but the gems aren't consumed on a failure, the way they are with tinker jewelry.

That's why I keep a high-both AND high Exceptional-Only talisman for crafting skills.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no matter how you add it up though a 20/29 tali is not worth as much as a 29/29 I still think the one you have is great just not a top end tali hence the 250k-1 mill still very good profit I think ! as for me I have a 22/29 and a 28/0 so I just switch them out as needed one day I will have the 30/30 but for now I am close enough and I got bolth mine doing the archer quests was trying to get all the recipe's and got those to so was a good day

5. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Cool, thanks for the feedback guys.

Whats would the value of a 29/29 be roughly?