1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check... ON GL

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Crak Lord, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Crak Lord

Crak Lord Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. LordAngelus

LordAngelus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I believe those are still easily obtainable when creating new characters. If this is still the case, this won't be worth much. Unless someone knows more than I could find on uoguide http://www.uoguide.com/Dark_Knight

3. Crak Lord

I dont know either but 2 things one you have to use KR client i belive you cant and the other its in old haven erm thats gone isnt it? I do not think you can get these anymore and i dont think you have been able too for years but again not sure hope someone sheds some light tho hehe...

4. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

When you make a new character in the EC, it will put you in the tutorial in the ruins of Old Haven.

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Old haven is now the area with all the zombies and skeletons. That statue is no longer obtainable, and even when it was it was one of several rewards, not a a sure thing.

Very wide range on those. ive seen them sell for as low as 3mil, as high as 35mil. shoot for 15? theres alot of them out there, but yes they are rare and a very nice deco graphic.

6. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Thats not true at all. You still get the tutorial quest when you make a new character in the EC client. The tutorial still gives you all the items such as the worn katana, the darkness rune, ect. You still are able to fight the Dark Knight, hence you can still get the items he drops.

7. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

While its true that you get all the items still, you cannot use the darkness rune to recall to the boss anymore

8. LordAngelus

LordAngelus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You cant use rune if you failed to defeat him, if you haven't fought yet you can still try.

9. Crak Lord

Ok so is anyone 100 percent sure because it seems like noone knows for sure lol...

10. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

i've made 5 different chars in the last months all from scratch to try to "recall" on the rune using sacred journey and/or recall and it always said "something is blocking the location" on the first try and all subsequent tries say you cannot recall from that rune or something to that effect.

11. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Last I tried, while you can get the rune and quest via EC... the first recall to the rune gives you a message that it is blocked and then the rune becomes unusable if the first recall attempt fails (for whatever reason). To the best of my knowledge this hasn't been fixed in a couple years now. Hopefully, EA will someday. The crystal ball of knowledge was added to the game and it does the same thing as the skill tutor statue.

Crak Lord, the last two skill tutor statues I had sold for 20m and 25m.