1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Price check on..: Heartwood Saw.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Weakling, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Weakling

Weakling Guest

Yes I have one,possibly looking to sell.
    Whats it worth?

2. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I have no idea but I will offer you 5 million.

3. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not to tear down Mr. X, but I wouldn't let it go for anything less than 10M, possibly more. That thing has potential to make a single bow worth 5M+, granted, that is potential, but what, they have how many uses? 10/15? I bet you could sell each bow you make for 500k-1M easy, so that would lead me personally to want at least 10-15M for it.

*shrugs* That's my .02

4. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

its a carpentry runic so substitute bow with bokuto

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Have you burned a heart wood kid? See how many slayers you get with UBWS which takes away half your mods immediately and see how valuable they are :p

6. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

DOH!

Then, well, umm, err, nevermind, ignore the returning noob who couldn't apparently read past 'heartwood.' :)

That and I'm up WAY too early...

7. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master

If it was truly a Heartwood Fletching Kit and not a Saw you wouldn't get UBWS... but since I couldn't read... :)

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

This is why i told him i wouldnt even consider buying it for 10 Mil.. From personal experience i have -100% Luck with runics..

Burned an aggy hammer on warforks and didnt get anything~! And by that i dont mean i didnt get something uber.. i mean i didnt get ANYTHING Half of them were SCNP < Oh wow that helps me.. 3+ Mil completely down the drain.. Lolz

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3 mil thats it? I use to suit up in gear worth that. When there wasnt a million smoke bombing newbs and the game was worth pvping..

10. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

The difference is.. you actually got some use outa that gear.. I havent touched a single warfork i made because they are srsly that ****ty..

The only one that had Mods which could of been good.. was something like

44 Stam L
    44 Mana L
    48 Life L
    30 SSI
    45 DI

Yah!! Soul Seeker Warfork! Woo! High intensity.. ****ty Mods

Btw.. why the hell do you care.. Your starting to become Revvo

Also.. Cheap Wise..

RBC - 450K
    Sam Helm - 300K
    Quiver - 300K
    Crimmy - 350K
    Human Feys - 350K
    Cursed Arc Shield - 250K
    DCI Casting - 100K
    Runics - 100K

Your not the only one who runs nice suits.. We just arnt Crazy fast..
    Remember that fight between Storm and I Versus You and Hugi in that passage... Where you dismounted me and were still faster on foot than i was teleporting trying to catch up? Weird cause i can almost move at mount speed while teleporting.. Yet you were still leaving me behind.. Wish i had a Super Computer with 100 Gigs and a 8.00 processor, right?

OR!

When you were running archer mage with heavys and would fly past people and dismount them from infront of them.. when you were behind them? "The Good Old Days" but hey.. Rage / Carbon Copy2 Has you beat on that one.. I cant catch him for ****.. Musta spent like 2 Mil on his comp or something....

11. Mr X

Mr X Guest

12. Mr X

Mr X Guest

13. Weakling

Weakling Guest

I am just going to keep the saw.
    I honestly want too much money to actually sell it, so I will just burn it myself and prolly get nothing out of it. :sad4:

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You can almost bet you will get nothing out of it, thats why they don't sell for much but good luck.

15. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Which ignots were you using...i"m just curious.

16. razic

razic Guest

We use dull copper on most of our weaps.

17. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Do you normally offer 5.5 mil just to get nothing?

18. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

oic

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You are better off keeping it for the offers I have seen I would take no less than 10... sure you may not get the greatest weapon but if you did... then that weapon would sell for a lot more than the offers in this thread.

20. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Too bad it broke my bank before I even saw the thread. I'd love to buy one of those and (at least) try for a quarterstaff worth building a template around...

21. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Theres always that chance you will get something and 5.5m to me is exactly what that chance is worth. I've burned way to many of them to pay anything more. Besides I got the best one on the shard already so NBD?