1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Price check on IDOC item

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by high society, Sep 18, 2010.

1. high society

high society Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi people, I had a pretty good IDOC last week with tons of great stuff. I came across a jewelry set, and a scroll that went with it.
    I know the jewelry set isn't worth much I'm sure "An Old ring, and An Old necklace".
    I found a scroll that went with it though, that i have never seen before; "A wedding for fingers Melindo and Tiamat Melissa at 6:30PM CST on December 13 at 3637 1279"
    That is exactly what the scroll says.

If anyone can clarify the value of this, that would be greatly appreciated. I don't usually post on here, but i found some very valuable stuff in the IDOC i found so i thought i would ask.
    Thank you,
    High

2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Last few I have sold were around 10-12m but Dani/Alina found one for 3-5m last rares fest if I remember correctly. Like wedding rings the price on scrolls can vary depending on the name.

3. high society

high society Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

awesome, thank you very much. So its better i keep it just incase the price goes up?

4. shulginist

shulginist Guest

They have been around for ages so who knows if they will go up. With all of the different items being pumped into the market nowadays with same graphics as older items it has an adverse effect on the price of some of them.

5. high society

high society Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, I will see what others have to say about it. I may just sell them.

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The old ring/necklace [pinkish in color] are still obtainable in New Haven and absolutely not rare. Please do not sell these on this forum.

As far as the wedding invitation. I think you're looking at a max of 10m, but honestly I'd probably peg it closer to the 5m mark. The color of the scroll could make a different depending on how 'eye-catching' it is. While it is an older rare, items with player names don't tend to be as desirable unless it has sentimental value to the buyer. Now if it was an invitation for "Love" and "All Eternity", you might get more. I don't see the value increasing over time on this particular item. That's just this collector's personal opinion.

7. high society

high society Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the reply. Sorry i will clarify the color's.
    The ring and necklace are grey in color.
    The scroll is original scroll color with small red/orange stripe on it.

8. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, 5-10m x scroll.

And the ring/brace are not rare at all. Those are from a tailor quest in heaven.

9. high society

high society Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, Thank you guys very much.